CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Vegas, Baby!!




































Suffice it to say that most people wouldn't take a plane trip to go spend 3 days with a bunch of people they never met. Well, I'm not most people.

I 'met' a group of ladies online through a message board that caters to new parents. When I was breastfeeding a 4 month old little leech named Faith I was having an extremely hard time getting that girl to un-suck her mouth from me. I needed advice, and I needed it now!
So I hopped online to get advice from other mom's like me, and as the saying goes, the rest is history.
I found a group of girls that I really, really liked. We have much more in common than just kids. I 'talk' to them pretty much every day. We have been talking for years, and it seemed only appropriate that we meet in person.

And could Vegas be anymore of a perfect place to meet a bunch of moms in desperate need of some crazy girl time?I met up with Rachel, Nicole, T, and Kris. They're just as great in person as they are online. We had the most awesome time on our first day there, just hanging out at the pool with 2, 3( or maybe it was 4? )buckets of beer.

I really hope that we can make this an annual trip because we just had so much fun! If I'm lucky I'll meet up with a few of them next year when we go to Pennsylvania for vacation.

0 comments: